NASA releases are done twice a year and integrate external contributions. They are frozen stable versions that are recommended for beginners.
NASA frozen version 2.1.0, October 3, 2017.
Download link : PATO_v2.1.0
Release notes :
- Streamlined directory structure, including a new material and environment property database (JL).
- Solvers : integration of a compressible (non-reactive) Navier Stokes solver (MD, VL, JL); option to model non porous materials (JL).
- New boundary conditions : three dimensional mapped convective boundary condition interpolated in time and space (JM); fluid zone with temperature, heat flux, pressure and velocity couplings (MD, VL, JL).
- Utilities : Tecplot files reader (JM).
- ThirdParties : update of Mutation++ version (VL, JBS, JL).
- New tutorials : Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA) in 2D-axi including crucible (JL); Three dimensional heat shield (JM); Immersed Cylinder with flow coupling (MD, VL, JL).
- Code verification, improved compilation scripts (VL, JLL, JL)
Contributions to version 2.1.0 : Jean Lachaud (JL), Jérémie Meurisse (JM), Max Döpke (MD), Vincent Leroy (VL), JB Scoggins (JBS), Jack Lawless (JLL).
NASA frozen version 2.0.2, July 31, 2017.
Download link : PATO_v2.0.2